RAF on the web
- The Red Arrows will perform over Folkestone this weekendon 04/08/2021
The world famous Red Arrows will perform their iconic display in the skies over Kent this weekend. The Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team, will fly over ...
- RAF E-3D Sentry returning to Waddington after final missionon 04/08/2021
The Royal Air Force Boeing E-3D Sentry is making its final flight home to Waddington on Wednesday, August 4, after 30 years of service. The Sentry ...
- Shaping the future of Defence recruitmenton 04/08/2021
The Ministry of Defence is re-engaging with industry to deliver a tri-service recruiting solution for the Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force.
- RAF takes off with mixed realityon 04/08/2021
AMRC engineer Stephen Forte demonstrates the AR technology on one of the RAF's Hawk T Mk 1 aircraft. Senior commanders in the Royal Air Force ...
- Crowdfunder aims to help bring back the Red Arrows to Peterheadon 04/08/2021
The world-famous Royal Air Force aerobatic display team made their eighth appearance at Peterhead Scottish Week when they performed their stunts ...
- Operation Biloxi video serieson 03/08/2021
The NATO enhanced Air Policing series explores roles and contributions of 121 Expeditionary Air Wing on Operation BILOXI.
- UK and French conduct Joint Tactical Air Traffic Control trainingon 02/08/2021
RAF Tactical Air Traffic Controllers joined French counterparts to conduct safe tactical landings on unprepared surfaces
- RAF personnel in Romania complete the Virtual 50 challenge to raise money for RAF Associationon 02/08/2021
RAF personnel on enhanced Air Policing mission completed gruelling 50 mile sporting challenge to fund the RAF Association.
- Revision to RAF appearance policies for womenon 01/08/2021
The RAF Dress & Appearance policy for all serving women, and female Air Cadets, has been updated.
- RAF Regiment Gunners in Romania carry out Aircrew Recovery Drills with US Forceson 29/07/2021
RAF Regiment Gunners deployed on the NATO enhanced Air Policing mission completed downed NATO pilot rescue drills with US Army Black Hawk helicopters.